Advisor – Media Solutions (Sales Representative)
Who are we ?
Médialo is the result of a media business evolution that began more than 14 years ago. A cross-platform content creator from the ground up, the company aims to revolutionize the customer experience by offering integrated multi-channel solutions, which open the door to a new future for our local market players.
Our mission is to propel content and services to promote our market players by offering integrated and tailor-made solutions.
Do you have a good network of contacts?
Do you want to balance your personal, family and professional life?
Are you looking for an exciting job?
What we can offer you!!!
• A permanent job
• 35 hours a week and a flexible schedule,
• 10 holidays,
• 3 sick leaves, 3 mobiles
• Group insurance, telemedicine, employee assistance program,
• Deferred profit sharing plan
• Free parking, relaxed and family atmosphere.
Plus, paid leave for your birthday! A fire team is waiting for you.
Specifically your challenge:
As an internal advertising sales representative in the Gaspésie Nouvelles publishing team, you will be responsible for maintaining, soliciting and developing sales of the full range of advertising solutions.
• See to the achievement and exceeding of your sales objectives;
• Use the technological tools made available to you to perform account analyses, carry out transactions, manage the agenda, etc.;
• Provide after-sales customer service;
• Ensure the collection of accounts from your customers;
Your profile :
You have training in sales consulting or equivalent training. You have sales experience. Your written and spoken French is excellent and you master computer tools.
A great communicator, you like to build relationships of trust with different partners. You demonstrate great attention to detail, rigor and professionalism. Customer satisfaction is paramount to you.
If all of this sounds like you, then we have the job for you! Join our big family and we will welcome you with open arms.
We will be happy to receive your application at: cv@médialo.ca
The sole purpose of using the masculine gender is to lighten the text and make it easier to read.