Who are we ?
Médialo is the result of a media business evolution that began more than 14 years ago. A cross-platform content creator from the ground up, the company aims to revolutionize the customer experience by offering integrated multi-channel solutions, which open the door to a new future for our local market players
Our mission is to propel content and services to promote our market players by offering integrated and tailor-made solutions.
Are you looking for a job that will allow you to put your talent as a communicator to good use?
Are you looking for a stimulating challenge?
Do you want to balance your personal, family and professional life?
What we can offer you!!!
- A permanent job
- 35 hours per week, flexible schedule
- 10 holidays,
- 3 sick leaves, 3 mobiles
- Group insurance, telemedicine, employee assistance program,
- RRSP, Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Free parking, relaxed and family atmosphere.
- Plus, paid leave for your birthday! A fire team is waiting for you.
Specifically your challenge:
As a journalist in the L'Action d'Autray de Joliette team, you will be responsible for collecting and researching information on subjects in order to deliver truthful information so as not to leave room for possible lawsuits;
- You will be responsible for feeding all newsroom platforms on a daily basis;
- You will make sure to submit all texts respecting deadlines and in impeccable French;
- You will collaborate in the planning and writing of special projects, files, pages or special sections;
- You will take photos and/or ensure the preparation of the visual accompanying your texts during press conferences, events and various activities and you will put them online on the website(s) concerned;
Your profile :
You have a university education in communication or journalism and a minimum of 2 years of experience in the written press. Your written and spoken French is excellent and you master computer tools. You have a great sense of autonomy and you take on the responsibilities entrusted to you. You know the world of publishing very well and you have a strong interest in local and regional news.
Talented communicator, you like to build relationships of trust with different partners, you show great attention to detail, rigor and professionalism. Time and priority management sets you apart. Teamwork and mutual support are essential to your happiness.
If all of this sounds like you, then we have the job for you! Join our big family and we will welcome you with open arms. We will be happy to receive your application via Isarta
The sole purpose of using the masculine gender is to lighten the text and make it easier to read.