Be an ambassador involved in our local communities through the strength and relevance of our content.
Be a company with a strong and inspiring employer brand.
Being constantly on the lookout to offer customers integrated and tailor-made multimedia solutions through our creativity, our proximity and our expertise.
Our mission is to propel content and services to promote our market players by offering integrated and tailor-made solutions through our creativity, our proximity and our expertise.
- Would you like to help promote your region?
- You are curious ?
- Want to get involved in your community?
- Do you want to balance your personal, family and professional life?
- WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!!!
- A permanent job
- 35 hours a week, flexible schedule, hybrid telecommuting
- 10 holidays,
- 3 sick leaves, 3 mobiles
- Group insurance, telemedicine, employee assistance program,
- RRSP, free parking, relaxed and family atmosphere.
Plus, paid leave for your birthday! A fire team is waiting for you.
CONCRETELY YOUR CHALLENGE:
As a journalist, you will be responsible for gathering and researching information on subjects in order to deliver truthful information so as not to leave room for possible lawsuits;
- You will feed the newsroom platforms on a daily basis;
- You will make sure to submit all texts respecting deadlines and in impeccable French;
- You will collaborate in the planning and writing of special projects, files, pages or special sections;
- You will take photos and/or ensure the preparation of the visual accompanying your texts during press conferences, events and various activities and you will put them online on the website(s) concerned;
YOUR PROFILE :
You have a background in communication or journalism and a minimum of 2 years of experience in the written press. Your written and spoken French is excellent and you master computer tools. You have a great sense of autonomy and you take on the responsibilities entrusted to you. You know the world of publishing well and you have a strong interest in local and regional news.
Talented communicator, you like to build relationships of trust with different partners, you show great attention to detail, rigor and professionalism. Time and priority management sets you apart. Teamwork and mutual support are essential to your happiness.
If all of this sounds like you, then we have the job for you! Join our big family and we will welcome you with open arms. We will be happy to receive your application.
The sole purpose of using the masculine gender is to lighten the text and make it easier to read.