Représentant(e) des ventes (conseiller(ère) – solutions médias)
Who are we ?
Médialo is the result of a media business evolution that began more than 14 years ago. A cross-platform content creator from the ground up, the company aims to revolutionize the customer experience by offering integrated multi-channel solutions, which open the door to a new future for our local market players.
Our mission is to propel content and services to promote our market players by offering integrated and tailor-made solutions.
Do you want to balance your personal, family and professional life?
Are you looking for a job that will allow you to build relationships of trust with customers?
Do you want to work in an inspiring, friendly and friendly environment?
What we can offer you!!!
• A permanent job
• 35 hours a week, flexible schedule and hybrid telecommuting
• 10 holidays,
• 3 sick leaves, 3 mobiles
• Group insurance, telemedicine, employee assistance program,
• Deferred profit sharing plan
• Free parking, relaxed and family atmosphere.
Plus, paid leave for your birthday! A fire team is waiting for you.
Specifically your challenge:
As an advertising sales representative, you will be responsible for developing sales and advertising solutions in order to achieve business objectives and achieve the company's strategic mission. Under the responsibility of the Sales Director, you will be responsible for the following mandates without limitation:
• Maintain, solicit and develop sales of the full range of advertising solutions offered by Médialo;
• Exercise an advisory role, notably by carrying out the strategic planning of its client accounts;
• Prepare and present tailor-made media plans for the benefit of its clients (paper and projects);
• Develop themes related to the targeted objectives;
• Put into practice the sales techniques recommended by the company;
• See to the achievement and exceeding of its sales and project objectives;
• Use the technological tools made available to him to carry out account analyses, carry out transactions, manage the agenda, etc.
• Provide after-sales customer service;
• Ensure the collection of accounts from its customers;
• Respect the standards and policies as well as the multiple deadlines of the company;
• Collaborate with the sales coordination team;
• Perform any related task.
Your profile :
You have training in sales consulting or equivalent training. You have sales experience. Your written and spoken French is excellent and you master computer tools.
A great communicator, you like to build relationships of trust with different partners. You demonstrate great attention to detail, rigor and professionalism. Customer satisfaction is paramount to you. You have a car to visit clients and you know the Rouyn-Noranda region very well.
If all of this sounds like you, then we have the job for you! Join our big family and we will welcome you with open arms.
We will be happy to receive your application: firstname.lastname@example.org
The sole purpose of using the masculine gender is to lighten the text and make it easier to read.