Customer Experience Strategist - Regional Sales
St-Hubert (Montérégie), QC
Who are we ?
Médialo is the result of a media business evolution that began more than 14 years ago. A cross-platform content creator from the ground up, the company aims to revolutionize the customer experience by offering integrated multi-channel solutions, which open the door to a new future for our local market players.
Our mission is to propel content and services to promote our market players by offering integrated and tailor-made solutions.
Would you like to use your creativity?
Do you want to balance your personal, family and professional life?
Are you looking for an exciting job?
What we can offer you!!!
• A permanent job
• Very competitive salary
• 35 hours a week and a flexible schedule,
• 10 holidays,
• 3 sick leaves, 3 mobiles
• Group insurance, telemedicine, employee assistance program,
• Deferred profit sharing plan
• Free parking, relaxed and family atmosphere.
Plus, paid leave for your birthday! A fire team is waiting for you.
YOUR PROFILE :
- You have training in sales consulting or equivalent training. You have sales experience. Your written and spoken French is excellent and you master computer tools.
- A great communicator, you like to build relationships of trust with different partners. You demonstrate great attention to detail, rigor and professionalism. Customer satisfaction is paramount to you. You have excellent stress management. Teamwork and mutual support are essential to your happiness.
- Specifically your challenge:
- You will work to develop sales and advertising solutions in order to achieve business objectives and achieve its strategic corporate mission.
- You will act as a business partner by supporting clients in their marketing and advertising strategy;
- You will develop and solicit sales of the full range of advertising solutions and various projects offered by Médialo via active clients in a given territory or in all of the Group's territories;
- You will develop lists of potential customers for all products and projects represented by Médialo;
- You will make sure to meet and exceed your personal and team sales objectives;
- You will collaborate with the coordination team, write media plan proposals, sales contracts and keep client files up to date;
- You will participate in the presentation of our offer of advertising solutions to our customers:
- You will cultivate a network of contacts and maintain good relationships with clients;
- You will provide exemplary customer service for all stages of the customer experience; If all of this represents you, then we have the job for you! Join our big family and we will welcome you with open arms.
If all of this sounds like you, then we have the job for you! Join our big family and we will welcome you with open arms.
We will be happy to receive your application.
The sole purpose of using the masculine gender is to lighten the text and make it easier to read.